Essential Book

If you aren't familiar with Hank Hanegraaff, he is the president of the Christian Research Institute and host of the Bible Answer Man Radio Show. I started listening to the Bible Answer Man Podcast and was blown away at his knowledge of the scripture and his wise guidance. I call it guidance because he doesn't tell you his opinion or what you want to hear, he guides you to what the Bible says and lets the Word of God do the talking.
On to the book, I received this book as a gift from my parents after my ordination. It is an amazing volume of biblical answers to many questions that we need to know how to answer. I just started reading through it tonight and learned so much in such a short time about many different topics including: the resurrected body, what does "amen" mean, true belief of Jehovah's witnesses, and so many other things. It is an essential book in any believer's arsenal whether to "grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" (2 Peter 3:18) and/or give it to someone who has many questions about your faith.
Please go get this book! Any other book recommendations?

0 comments: